RV Insurance in Temecula, CA
Having an RV gives you the freedom to just pick up and go without the hassle of booking a flight, hotel room or restaurants. Fadaie Insurance Services, Inc. offers specialized RV insurance.
It’s More Than a Vehicle, It’s A Lifestyle
RV enthusiasts encounter unique situations while out on the road. With that in mind, talk to your Fadaie Insurance Services, Inc. agent today about specialized coverages such as:
- Total Loss Replacement – provides you with a new, comparably-equipped RV if your RV is totaled within its first few years.
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects – pays for the replacement of your personal items in your RV that resulted from a covered loss. Coverage options vary, talk to you to see what options are available for your RV.
- Vacation Liability – pays for Bodily Injury and Property Damage losses that occur at your vacation site. Ask your agent about policy limits.
- Emergency Expense coverage – pays your expenses for hotels and transportation due to a covered loss. Coverage options vary, so ask your agent what option is best for you.
- No Windshield Deductible – Low and no deductible options are available through some companies.
Get Out on the Road and Enjoy the World of RVing!
Fadaie Insurance Services, Inc. offers coverage for recreational vehicles including Type A motorhomes, Type B motorhomes, and Type C motorhomes, as well as sport utility recreational vehicles.
We also offer insurance coverage for towable RVs including: travel trailers, fifth-wheel travel trailers, travel trailers with expandable ends, folding camper trailers and truck campers. Contact our agency for a free quote!
Frequently Asked Questions about RV Insurance
Do I need to keep my RV Insurance in the off-season?
Yes, you should keep your RV insured in the off-season. Various damages can occur when the vehicle is in storage that you would need coverage for such as weather-related accidents, theft, or vandalism or fires.
What is Total Loss Replacement coverage?
Total loss replacement coverage provides you with a new vehicle if your existing, used RV is considered a total loss. Not all RVs are eligible for this coverage so check with your agent.
What is full-timer’s coverage?
Full Timers liability coverage is designed for individuals who use their RV as a permanent residence. If you live in your RV, you’ll want to consider this coverage.
Fadaie Insurance Services, Inc.
27290 Madison Ave Ste 100
Temecula, CA 92590
Temecula, CA 92590
Mo,Tu,We,Th,Fr 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Follow us on Facebook
Why Our Customers Buy With Fadaie
There is a reason to Buy with Fadaie. Having a personalized approach towards insurance makes the world of difference. Insurance can be complicated, but it shouldn’t be for you, the consumer. With over 80 years of experience you can be assured we know what we’re doing.